Robert Steele had dinner with Juan O Savin and asks point blank if Jr is alive. Juan says he is but he wont be VP... (doesnt sound fitting) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcweL5E4q3U

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Father, Grandfather, Son... Trump Chump, Seeker of Truth, Wall Watcher and Warrior of Yeshua... #Q, #WWG1WGA πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

no longer available. imaging that

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Gone!

I cannot wait till the LORD proves robert steele and Sasha Stone are elite pedophile gatekeepers, cause it sure seems everyone else is too busy being snowed by these freaks.

20th president? ulysses s Grant 18th Donald J Trump 19th.. VK ..

🀠😭That would make me sad!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

He`s going to heal the world😎

66 Yr. old Widow and Mother of 3 Adult Children, Grandmother of 9 love my Texas home. 20 years now. Raised in Southern CA. Born in Mass.

Doesn't rule out President!

Well maybe Potus will be KIng and Jr. President...

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Well, that breaks my heart, been waiting on that for 4 years.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe because JR will be#FirstNesaraPresident not the VP
Nana's vote dont matter but we need a permament fixture as head of the Military Inteligence (all 3 letter agencies to fall away) going forward & I only trust Gen Flynn there, he cant be bought. JR for Pres. and Kristie Noem as VP.80% of Americans would trust those 2 with no baggage. Nana thinks Trump will step down to help with coordination of the alliance of over 200 countries & entrance into the Galatic aliance & run his new social media platform. Trump loves us but Damn he & his family need a break. I mean shit the man just saved th

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

for awhile now I get the impression Juan is saying he is not Jr. Also thought it was interesting that Roseanne referred to Juan as her General. I always get a military vibe from him.

In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication

I wondered about that general comment too.

(1) Show this thread

Here from the start, Trusting the Plan, dyslexic Anon 1IfBySea, We Love Q+, Q, Flynn, "R" Hero's & U! GOD & PATRIOTS WIN!

hum

The thing is does he need to be....

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Jr. should be the Special Council to put#Killary's @$$ away.

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Is Juan Mike Rogers??

Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Twitter: the_exception ~ Gab: the_exception ~ WeGo: the_exception ~ Parler: theexception

Ooooer! dasting πŸ‘€

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

😁Than k you for sharing this video. It brought positive vibes. However, it is sad that JJ won't be VP. My vote now will go to Gen. Flynn

Thank you for posting this!

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Maybe because he will be President? Trump did say he didn't want to be President he only did so for#WeThePeople This is my wishful thinking. I ❀ my Trump but if it was in his chosing and he did what he intended to do. I'd understand and I'd still be happy.

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

I hope He doesnt, I think He might be My Family and I Miss Him. He needs a break for real tho.

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

I'd be happy only if it was JFK JR and Flynn lol or VK and Doq πŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

I was hoping JR would be VP, but I want what's best for all. If JR "has to heal" so be it. It's been his life mission to avenge his Father's enemy's. I wish him well in whatever he decides to do.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

we all need to Heal. we need to let people be who they are. You be You and I will be Me πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

I think what Juan said is that the world needs to heal and that he's hoping JFK Jr would travel the country to speak to the people. Maybe 2024?

(2) Show this thread

USArmy Vet 1972-1976.This ISN'T E harmony,I'm not looking for a playmate, DON'T DM me asking for "gas money" GetaBanker

He would make a great AG.

Won’t be VP because he will become President some day πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ when the People are ready. πŸ™πŸΌ

He says he will be traveling the world and healing it. I guess if anyone can unite people and heal them it's JFKJunior himself. Many believe the next VP might be Flynn. We shall see. Nobody really knows right now. So all speculation.

And Juan is correct . πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦