Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Robert Steele had dinner with Juan O Savin and asks point blank if Jr is alive. Juan says he is but he wont be VP... (doesnt sound fitting) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcweL5E4q3U

Maybe because JR will be#FirstNesaraPresident not the VP
Nana's vote dont matter but we need a permament fixture as head of the Military Inteligence (all 3 letter agencies to fall away) going forward & I only trust Gen Flynn there, he cant be bought. JR for Pres. and Kristie Noem as VP.80% of Americans would trust those 2 with no baggage. Nana thinks Trump will step down to help with coordination of the alliance of over 200 countries & entrance into the Galatic aliance & run his new social media platform. Trump loves us but Damn he & his family need a break. I mean shit the man just saved th

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it