EVERYONE!!! Please, PLEASE pray for us here in Texas! We are suffering VERY badly here. Millions here are without electricity, gas and water. It's in the single digits here and a foot of snow. Pipes breaking eveeywhere. We are suffering so badly. Please share and pray for us...we need all the prayers we can get!!

Only people mentioned by @TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

PRAYERS UP!

Has Trump said anything about what is happening in Texas?

Ours came on about 12 hrs ago. I pray they get yours on soon! 🙏

God please save everyone who is surviving there. I wholeheartedly request white hats to arrest sleepy joe. Show people what justice really means

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

I have contacted Mathew 25 Ministries here in Cincinnati to send aid your way. Hoping to hear back from them soon.🙏🙏

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

Thank you so much Pat! I'm not sure where to send it, but I can find out! I finally have my power and water back so I'm good here. BUT so many are still out around the state. Lmk if you hear back from them and I will contact my church to see where to send it. Godspeed to you!🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

Praying for the people of Texas and all others affected by the freezing temperatures. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏🌏❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

🙏🙏🙏❤️

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏❤

BADGE OF HONOR - suspended from twitter same day as Trump! HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS!!

May God Shed His Grace on Thee! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I send prayers to you all in Texas from Europe 🙏

im with you hun...here in hutto...finally got power last night.....thank god ive been prepping for the last year.....i will NEVER BE CAUGHT LIKE THIS AGAIN...prayers and be safe

🙏🙏🙏We haven't fogotten you! Many prayers for answers!

Prayers For You All - British Columbia/Canada

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We are all praying for you!

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Sending prayers and healing warm energy for all effected. Dear God shine your warm loving light on all souls effected by the disaster happening in Texas and around the world. Amen

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏❤

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

Will be praying; I have a pregnant niece who lives in Austin and she's having a hard time as well. My sister, who is in KY states she might not have power for 3 weeks; we are supposed to have more snow on the way as well. God bless Patriot

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Patriot May to her Publication

I'm in Austin! Is there anything I can do to help your neice? Does she have enough food, bottled water? I'm happy to help in any way I can...just lmk!!

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Prayers up! I have relatives in Dallas. This is terrible. Praying for relief and soon! 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Prayers for all, praying for strentgh, light and a change in weather. Also for heat and water..

Awake, Aware, Alive, I AM the LIGHT. I AM the LOVE. I AM the TRUTH. I AM

We are- worldwide. But you need to get your fake President to do his job.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread