God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

EVERYONE!!! Please, PLEASE pray for us here in Texas! We are suffering VERY badly here. Millions here are without electricity, gas and water. It's in the single digits here and a foot of snow. Pipes breaking eveeywhere. We are suffering so badly. Please share and pray for us...we need all the prayers we can get!!

Will be praying; I have a pregnant niece who lives in Austin and she's having a hard time as well. My sister, who is in KY states she might not have power for 3 weeks; we are supposed to have more snow on the way as well. God bless Patriot

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_May77 in this post can reply

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Patriot May to her Publication

I'm in Austin! Is there anything I can do to help your neice? Does she have enough food, bottled water? I'm happy to help in any way I can...just lmk!!

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

God bless you for asking; as far as I know they are doing okay, for now, they are staying with some friends who have a fireplace. I worry about her because she is 4 months along and she has already lost her first baby; i worry about the stress she's under. May God bless you and yours, and may God restore the power for all. I will remember your offer and let you know if needed.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread