God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

EVERYONE!!! Please, PLEASE pray for us here in Texas! We are suffering VERY badly here. Millions here are without electricity, gas and water. It's in the single digits here and a foot of snow. Pipes breaking eveeywhere. We are suffering so badly. Please share and pray for us...we need all the prayers we can get!!

I have contacted Mathew 25 Ministries here in Cincinnati to send aid your way. Hoping to hear back from them soon.πŸ™πŸ™

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pitterpat28 in this post can reply

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

Thank you so much Pat! I'm not sure where to send it, but I can find out! I finally have my power and water back so I'm good here. BUT so many are still out around the state. Lmk if you hear back from them and I will contact my church to see where to send it. Godspeed to you!πŸ™πŸ’—

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not wantβ™₯️

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

I received an email from Mathew 25 Ministries. I ll send you a screenshot if thats ok. Looks like they have sent supplies but are sending more.

(1) Show this thread