#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Interesting. The snow doesn't melt and I've been seeing chemtrails since Joe got in office. How is it that the entire grid goes out including backup systems. This doesn't make any sense at all. You bet I'm believing that it's an inside job. But why?

The simplest answer is sometimes the right one: Incompetence.

This is what happens if you have trillions with a T to spare for corporate bailouts while neglecting infrastructure for decades. This time it was the power grid, and it was forseeable and just a matter if time.

Next time it will be old ass dams that have been flagged as unsafe for years.

If this surprises you in any way and you need to come up with alternative explanations, you haven't paid attention.

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

If what you're saying was true, then the solution would be as simple as the problem. All natural disasters were diverted when Trump was President. Trump leaves office and the disasters are back with a vengence. This isn't incompetence. This is deliberate and we're under attack. The fake pandemic didn't work, so now they're HAARPing us to death.

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

All natural disasters were diverted? Excuse me? Were you asleep under a rock on the backside of the moon?

Or did I dream California burning to a crisp last year? Was I and everyone affected hallucinating when Florida and Puerto Rico were devastated by hurricanes Irma and Maria in 2017, causing $150 billion in damages?

The mental gymnastics are off the charts with this one.

(1) Show this thread