#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Interesting. The snow doesn't melt and I've been seeing chemtrails since Joe got in office. How is it that the entire grid goes out including backup systems. This doesn't make any sense at all. You bet I'm believing that it's an inside job. But why?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DennisOfVenice in this post can reply

I support Donald Trump and General Flynn. I love my country, In love with my husband, and saved by the Lord Jesus Christ!

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

The snow hasn't been melting because it is too cold. It will definitely melt. Once the heat has been on and it is warmer outside, it is melthing off of our roof. The birds have been drinking steadily. It has been in the 20s today, so almost a 30 degree improvement and the wind has stopped blowing. I do find it odd that the entire state of Texas was below freezing. That's a huge area.

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Jntyellowrose Shfr to her Publication

Make a snowball and put a flame under it.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Because without power u wont hear truth. i saw a couple on tv say the health dept told parents they were not allowed to sleep with their baby to keep it warm??? wth???

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

It seems like the insanity is increasing. Maybe because the end of the Deep State Cabal is terrifying for some folks, so they are doing everything possible to regain control of the situation. Like going through death throes.

(1) Show this thread

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

Huge chemtrails in east texas yesterday about noon crisscrossing everywhere so quiet

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication

They use the chemicals to help them alter the weather. This is why so much of Texas is under snow right now. I hope we can get control of this situation before it goes too far.

(1) Show this thread

The simplest answer is sometimes the right one: Incompetence.

This is what happens if you have trillions with a T to spare for corporate bailouts while neglecting infrastructure for decades. This time it was the power grid, and it was forseeable and just a matter if time.

Next time it will be old ass dams that have been flagged as unsafe for years.

If this surprises you in any way and you need to come up with alternative explanations, you haven't paid attention.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

If what you're saying was true, then the solution would be as simple as the problem. All natural disasters were diverted when Trump was President. Trump leaves office and the disasters are back with a vengence. This isn't incompetence. This is deliberate and we're under attack. The fake pandemic didn't work, so now they're HAARPing us to death.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I have read some people speculating it’s because Texas wants to secede. I’ve seen other posts that say it’s because of the election lawsuit Texas filed.

In response Jessica Turner to her Publication

You could be right on both counts. One thing is for sure, they don't intend to get as close to losing control of the populace as they did when Trump was in office. If this keeps up, Texas won't be the last to suffer.

(1) Show this thread