Good Morning AU!
Happy 17 day...Q has been dark for 71 days!

17 71

It's time, Q! Dooo it! :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Conservative, I stand for my flag, kneel for the cross. Trump's the President! God Wins! Love, light & prayers frenz!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Shooting in Philly today headline,
7 victims aged 17 to 71???????
Confirmation its part of the movie?

#savethechildren "one's own self ; one must know" #digitalsoldier

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Youre the best. I just needed this so bad. Vibes are up again!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏Hello Kim, I would have a question today in France at 5:17 pm a call had been made for the union of the French in positive thinking. I would like to know if this had an impact on Schuman's reasoning? I don't know where to find the info. Can you help me? Thank you Beautiful soul

Let's go!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Today (2/17) is the book of Ester. Boomerang 7 days away brings us to (2/23) and God will show his Glory. This is Gods glory thru his government.

Pray and do not worry.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Good afternoon from the UK Kim.👍
We're going to win, 🙏
Its just whEn🐸

Good morning Kim.

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

LOL!!!

(2) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Good morning, Kim!

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

It's time!!! 🙏🏻

Fight for Trump, Conservative, #FamilyIsEverything

Good afternoon Kim 😀.
🙏🙏🙏 Q uick

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

good morning!
🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻

Love those numbers Kim! Also interesting date 02172021! 🤞🏻💕

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Good Morning Kim - Happy 17 day!!!! Let's do it! ~

I miss the Q drops. I love the palendrome - 17th and 71 days silent. Last night on my odomter I hit 108801 miles on my car. Good vibes!

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Good Morning, Kim! ❤️🇺🇸🐸
#DoItQ!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

...🍿😎
and Fryday the 19th is just around the corner too! Each day we get closer - (regardless of 'dates' 😉)

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

and i saw this when it was posted 17 seconds ago!!!!!!

Hi Kim! I've been wanting to say hello for awhile now. I hope all is well and so glad to see you and everyone here. Do you know Lionheart's "@"is ? I'm not sure if I am following the right one.. could you guide me. Missed ya and all the Patroits vibes....

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Good Morning Kim! ❤️
We need some Q so much! 🇺🇸🐸#DoItQ

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Hey LHA!
Glad to see you here...hope you're well.
Missing ya!❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

Scientist, Botanist, Doctor, Devil Hunter, Expert Woodman,

SENT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

55 yr old grandma. Patriot Trump is my president. Q follower. 🐸🐸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 grandkids call me BEGA.

Yes please . praying something happens. 🙏🙏🙏..lets see some booms