DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Lets start with the doctor that overdosed me on injectable cortisone and left me disabled 😁😁😁

i am SO sorry! this topic has incensed me for years - watching how our local hospital (nazi medicine) has abused my spouse - harmed him - misdiagnosed him - lied to him about an operation (saying it was a permanent fix but later found out it was just a 5 year max deal and now his issue is not "fixable")....we tried to sue but couldn't find a lawyer with enough balls to take on the system. we are all owed restitution by these nazi doctors.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Im so sorry. hugs

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I couldnt find an attorney because they claimed it would cost too much to get a doctor to testify against mine. Reflecting...God has me right where he wants me...not very lucrative but He provides πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™