DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

Lets start with the doctor that overdosed me on injectable cortisone and left me disabled 😁😁😁

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

i am SO sorry! this topic has incensed me for years - watching how our local hospital (nazi medicine) has abused my spouse - harmed him - misdiagnosed him - lied to him about an operation (saying it was a permanent fix but later found out it was just a 5 year max deal and now his issue is not "fixable")....we tried to sue but couldn't find a lawyer with enough balls to take on the system. we are all owed restitution by these nazi doctors.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I couldnt find an attorney because they claimed it would cost too much to get a doctor to testify against mine. Reflecting...God has me right where he wants me...not very lucrative but He provides πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Im so sorry. hugs

(2) Show this thread