Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Starbucks coffee is pure crap.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Wow! I don't frequent Starbucks, but if I did, this stance would certainly cause me to withdraw my 'support' immediately.

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

wow! Okay, bye Starbucks! 🙋🏻‍♀️

never did and never will

Done!

Stopped buying it a long time ago. Their coffee is bitter shit any way.

Never like starbucks and just thought they were shady. Finally got my husband to stop patronizing these assholes.

Sowing seeds of light and love

I won't..don't anyways...it's to damn expensive....and it sucks too.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Never have and now never will.

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Ok. Done deal, asshole. If you don't support traditional marriage, we won't drink your coffee. When this backfires on you spectacularly, remember we didn't make coffee a divisive political issue; you did.

Shit coffee tastes like it was roasted by a thermonuclear device anyway.

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Do adults actually like their burnt coffee? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Gross 🤮

With pleasure! I don't endorse satanic companies for me! R.I.P.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

3 stars form a pyramid
With Isis symbol at the apex.

Might as well drink urine, thats what I think of their coffee.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

that coffee is bitter, was never as good as seattles best before the buyout. no love lost here.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

ret family guy just trying to bring light to the world

never have never will

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

WONDER WHAT KIND OF
***NATURAL FLOVOUR ***
THIS
Fkn CORP / COMPANY USES

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Never have neverwill

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Good grief ... spare us the drama.

I'm sure a whole TON of such people began dropping Starbucks 4 years ago when it was clear they were total kissy face w/ Antifa.

I couldn't have been the only one..

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Good to Know! From now on, Dutch Bros... If Corporate, Global Marxist Elites insist on shoveling anti-christian, anti-family & anti-American values down our throats, than they're WORTHLESS! PART OF THE S0R0S/CCP DESTABILIZE & DESTROY AMERICA AGENDA! FOOK YOU STARBUCKS!#AmericaFirst #inGodwetrust 🙏
🇨🇳🔥RIP 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸#WeGotThis

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

For a start what an absolute FW. Secondly I hate your coffee so I will gladly oblige.Seriously guys dont buy Starbucks..

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

I don't buy the coffee of satan, just saying I'm really trying hard to eleminate all products that are inline with satan. I pray God leads as all away from satan products they are hiding in plain sight. We rebuke satan in the name of Jesus. to GOD be the GLORY

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

🖕🏻

Jesus Follower, husband, and Patriot. John 3:16-17. Romans 8:38-39.

It's funny he calls what they serve coffee.

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Haven't bought it in almost 10 years.

It tasted acidic and bitter back then.

🤢🤮

NOW SAY THIS SHIT IN ASIAN AND ARAB CONTRIES...BET IT WON'T!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication

THEN WE SHOULD! GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO THE INDIA TIMES, EPOCH TIMES, NDTV CHINA SOURCE, ETC...🤔😏

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

Um ..ok I won't.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

If you don't like the taste of burnt beans, don't buy our coffee.