Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Wow. I watched that. Never saw that pointed out. That gave me shivers. Was that confirmation to us or a warning to them?

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–

Oh i miss Trump's pressers! So many comms. I always looked forward to them . i hardly knew any of it but the little i spotted spoke volumes!

β€œServitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Keen observation made by the commentator. You can also see through the gesture he points out, how Trump is able to confirm something while verbally denying or avoiding it.

THE BOSS LOOKS REALLY SHARP WITH A PINK PURPLE TIE ON, HANDSOMEπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

No, President Trump. We don't like you. WE LOVE YOU! Come back sooner than soon!

Good point! He is so subtle ... really like his "Q" hand gesture in one video, someone pointed it out too, unmistakeable!

i surpassed lovin' My President a long time ago... I adore him! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ’šπŸΈ

Very NICE πŸ‘

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

Stable Genius. I love that tieπŸ’œ

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

I have watched that video multiple times, and honestly never caught that part before. Makes me wonder how much else has been missed by myself and everyone.

That was so smooth and subtle!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Wow! I never noticed the fine detail of his body language response before when I saw it live originally. I love this.

We are all Q.
WWG1WGA
#MAGA

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

***ATTENTION HERE ***
W.W.G.1W.G.A.W.W
**WORLD WIDE**
DON'T FORGET THE ALLIANCE = 17
16 OTHER NATIONS
also posted

Midwestern Union Carpenter. πŸ’―% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

Going to have to trade you for that one

(3) Show this thread

he's so quick...

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Such a sharp dressed man. FLAWLESS. The Real POTUS.
A master communicator!!!

I see u now sneaky bastard. Took the video I posted to your telegram and then you posted it here. better check gab and see if its there. wwg1wga

Love the Lord, my freedom, and The Constitution. Bona Fide Trumplican, not to be mistaken for Republican. #maga #trump #wwg1wga

Beautiful. I love hearing and watching MSM question and squirm to figure out who they should be attacking, but we're fine not knowing anything other than Q is a team of highly informed mil ghosts...no pun intended. πŸ˜‰ Hope they continue losing a lot of sleep over this. It's just desserts, in my opinion.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Razz Matazz to her Publication

the media going up against the briliance of the Q group πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

I remember watching this. ❀️❀️❀️

We dont just like you, we love you Mr President. WWG1WGA

wwg1wgaww!

I take my hats off to him. He was so masterful in the way he handled it.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Brilliant
every single word & glance
We see you
#EvilPedophiles#satanists#CrimesAgainstHumanity#SwiftJustice

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

That clipping is certainly a treasure. Yikessss!!!

(1) Show this thread

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

We do. We really do.

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I LOVE THIS MAN!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ