Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

So I blacked out some info cause this was sent to me by 'a friend' and I am not sure if it was supposed to be shared with 'a friend'. This is for Williamson County Texas. They are on ERCOT with my area of North Texas, but different electric co-op providers, so not sure if this will eventually happen or affect more of Texas. Also our Governor is recommending the ERCOT board step down. Solar and wind farms are not good for Texas. I received email Natural Gas may be in rolling blackouts soon!! Side note kinda ironic Williamson Co flipped to Dem this Presidential election 😤

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Just listened to Tom Number's guy with Simon Parkes. https://www.bitchute.com/video/tCruk0Fz1oVK/
He is definitely on to something with Gematria being ingrained in everything!. You know how President Trump keeps mentioning, "The best is yet to come." I put these words into gematrix.org, calculated them, then looked at Simple Gematria word matches. You won't believe it! Not only are there matches about the Illuminati going down, USA, the seventh seal is broken, Bigger than you can imagine, but it actually has COVID 19 VIRUS!! https://www.gematrix.org/?word=thebestisyettocome#english-results

Just 2 weeks until March 4.

Will there be another Inauguration ?

Something BIG needs to happen SOON.

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Would love that, but seriously doubt it. Fraud cases won't even be heard for several months, if at all.

(1) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

I am all in- holding the line and trusting the plan. However I THINK WE NEED TO PREPARE FOR PLAN B . IF THE MILITARY DOESNT MAKE THEIR MOVE MARCH 4 , I FEAR CIVIL WAR WILL BEGIN SHORTLY THEREAFTER. WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR REPUBLIC!

I am just me - I have been awakened for 20 or more years - wish I would have documented files that I researched - I am thankful to be here

it is dark enough - anyone not awake - deserves to be tramatized by what will be shown - it is time - now - before any more of my ill advized relatives get that damn killer vaccination

These are the drops that have kept me in a state of hope the last 3 years. This is why I've followed Q. Praying for it all to come to fruition. 👍🏼

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

@GhostEzra Ezra you know what we need and not only info, in UK and everywhere along the EU (bear in mind that Spain become currently in a communist country) what we need is a bit of action. Europe goes down the drain...

This is dragging out too long...losing lives, and followers and GOD's Grace.
Wealthy leaders living posh and well guarded lives, while followers are losing the roof over their family's heads and food after no income for so GD long.
BEWARE of GOD's WRATH to those comfy leaders that drag this out without a care for GOD'S People.
@GhostEsra

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In the darkness here in Texas! Okay with me as it's for the greater good of mankind....bring it! God ALWAYS wins! WWG1WGA🙌💪🇺🇸

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

... dark to light.
Stay warm.
looks like they are working tunnels

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Is this the scare event, Ghost?

(2) Show this thread

my question is what brings us out of the darkness? what will be the event that wakes up emough ppl for this to end?

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Clueless Joe to his Publication

That is a great question? I too have been wondering what it is going to take. I am praying it is soon, I know it is when God decides but still praying very soon. Been holding the line and light for so long...

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

LOCAL NEWS
Texans Wondered What This Blue Streak in the Sky Was on Thursday
By THC Staff | September 17, 2016

I think it's time to "show the public the truth". Heard sn Amber Alert today and just about fell out of my chair....thought it was the EBS.....maybe a test run🤔

The people not opening their eyes will keep their eyes shut until they are forced to open them. Arrests, EBS, show them EVERYTHING. That is the only thing that will force them into reality.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

How much more darkness do we need to walk through? How many more people need to awaken?
We have faith & trust the plan. But are innocent people getting hurt from the vaccines?
And thank you for your help.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

OR sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you FINALLY see the#painfullyobvious#rightunderyounose#thinklogically
#omgseriously#braceforanalternativeending
#rentthetrumanshow#wearetruman 😊

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Hang on Texas....
Help is on the way?

https://texashillcountry.com/mysterious-tesla-tower-texas/

Thanks@subieblue@Gab for posting

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

its a Tesla energy coil tower!
great idea!

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

May be able to power lightbulbs but nothing else without some sort of receptor to convert the power. Kinda like needing a SIM Card for your Cell Phone to work.

(7) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

diabetics need affordable insulin like now!!!! texas needs electricity now!!!! hurry!!!!

"Post POTUS" in retrospect should have been a dead giveaway on how this all unfolded

Ready!

That's starting to now sound like
literally...
#LightsOut
#butjustforlittlewhile

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

OFFICIAL NCSWIC SONG

https://youtu.be/2mBEtS-LzrQ

Where is the truth to this?

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

This was a calendar created by a user Whiplash.

(1) Show this thread