MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

This is not normal snow. i am in DFW.

i'm in abilene and i'm glad i'm not the only one that thought this snow was weird! its like fake movie snow. it doesnt form a snowball. in friday i pinched some "sleet" off my car and it didnt melt into water. it just disappeared!

I am from Pennsylvania, not all snow makes a snowball, there has to be alot of water content to form the ball, there is snow that is so light you can use a leaf blower to blow off our sidewalks, sorry you are disappointed you could not make a snowball.

In response Pearl Nicole to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GioiaMadonna in this post can reply

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

And did you watch the end of my video? When have you ever been able to squeeze water from a snowball??

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I did not see your video, but there have been those snow storms that are a very wet snow, when packing it to make the snow ball, you can saturate your gloves. Again depends on the amount of moisture in the snow itself.

(1) Show this thread
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

but why would the sleet i got off my car not make my fingers wet when it melted?

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Pearl Nicole to her Publication

that one I cannot explain.

(1) Show this thread