MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

This is not normal snow. i am in DFW.

i'm in abilene and i'm glad i'm not the only one that thought this snow was weird! its like fake movie snow. it doesnt form a snowball. in friday i pinched some "sleet" off my car and it didnt melt into water. it just disappeared!

Only people mentioned by @NikkiBear in this post can reply

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Pearl Nicole to her Publication

I am from Pennsylvania, not all snow makes a snowball, there has to be alot of water content to form the ball, there is snow that is so light you can use a leaf blower to blow off our sidewalks, sorry you are disappointed you could not make a snowball.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

but why would the sleet i got off my car not make my fingers wet when it melted?

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

And did you watch the end of my video? When have you ever been able to squeeze water from a snowball??

(2) Show this thread