Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yall, Nana used to think this was all bunk too but I am telling you it is for real, grounding is for real, your inner connection to God is Real, and Angels are real.

Once we are able to remove EVERYTHING that satan&his minions have corrupted our earthsuits&minds with you are gonna simply pass out when you realize all the things we can actually do just by thinking them&saying them our loud.
Yeah I know,you dont believe it yet but you will when it starts happening to you!Takes a while!
Others may not tell u cause u will think they are crazy, but u know Nana dont care I say it!
@vincentke

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Where might one fine these Hertz frequencies and the specific frequencies?

We sleep to the youtube ones. We just search 432 hz music, or 528 hz music. They have some live, we listen to the 6-10 hour ones. You can google the hz charts 👊

In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Many thanks!!!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I also play them all day, and I do daily posts with some of them

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

I usually have it hooked up to my PA echoing through the house.
I love peace. 👊

(1) Show this thread