Yall, Nana used to think this was all bunk too but I am telling you it is for real, grounding is for real, your inner connection to God is Real, and Angels are real.

Once we are able to remove EVERYTHING that satan&his minions have corrupted our earthsuits&minds with you are gonna simply pass out when you realize all the things we can actually do just by thinking them&saying them our loud.
Yeah I know,you dont believe it yet but you will when it starts happening to you!Takes a while!
Others may not tell u cause u will think they are crazy, but u know Nana dont care I say it!
@vincentke

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nikola Tesla said EVERYTHING is energy and frequency...

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

The bad guys know all about what sound frequencies can do..that is why they put tones to disconnect your heart from your pineal gland. Also the TV isnt called an idiot box for nothing,,,they are putting frequncies into shows and movies to send you messages that you cant see or hear but your ears and brain pickup loud and clear....think like a dog whistle....check out that 1980's movie "THEY LIVE"...it is alot like that...

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

444Hz

(1) Show this thread

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

You are right! I work with my Angels and Reiki every day to help heal and raise frequency of the collective consciousness. Pray and be positive every day, folks, no matter whats happening around you. WE CAN DO THIS.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Oakley Clark to her Publication

😘😇

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Have you heard of Wholetones? Great book that goes with the recordings, and they are all beautiful and healing!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

It's so exciting!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

It really is! Everyday seems to expand what is happening.
Nana cant help but feel like there are many other ppl having some of the same experiences out of the normal I am having but maybe too afaid to tell it,

(1) Show this thread

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Wow I dont doubt it but that definately looks complicated to me.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

🙂Thanks for the picture, the numbert Pi is key to all cycles

(2) Show this thread

Nana is 100 ,get grounded
Connect .

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

And hug someone you love.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Very good exercise, thanks
I've been acquainted with energy healing for several decades & have worked with various methods of grounding
This is a good one to help people grasp the concept better 🌻💚

(4) Show this thread

FREN!! Nurse, Mom, Patriot, Anon, Truth, Justice, God’s girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i would also like to know where we get these

In response Karen Collins to his Publication

Just google frequency music 8 hrs.

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Karen Collins to his Publication

on Spotify you can search for frequency music specifically by frequency..

(2) Show this thread

Where might one fine these Hertz frequencies and the specific frequencies?

In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication

you're welcome.

In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication

All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

(4) Show this thread