Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yall, Nana used to think this was all bunk too but I am telling you it is for real, grounding is for real, your inner connection to God is Real, and Angels are real.

Once we are able to remove EVERYTHING that satan&his minions have corrupted our earthsuits&minds with you are gonna simply pass out when you realize all the things we can actually do just by thinking them&saying them our loud.
Yeah I know,you dont believe it yet but you will when it starts happening to you!Takes a while!
Others may not tell u cause u will think they are crazy, but u know Nana dont care I say it!
@vincentke

Where might one fine these Hertz frequencies and the specific frequencies?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RED_IN_PA in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication

All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

Much thanks!!!!!!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Can anyone recommend a good and somewhat inexpensive flouride free toothpaste? Thank you.

(2) Show this thread

you're welcome.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Awesome! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

We sleep to the youtube ones. We just search 432 hz music, or 528 hz music. They have some live, we listen to the 6-10 hour ones. You can google the hz charts 👊

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I also play them all day, and I do daily posts with some of them

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Many thanks!!!

(2) Show this thread

Christian, patriot and loyal Trump supporters. “Restore the Republic!” I will never accept Biden as anything other than a globalist puppet.

YouTube

In response Greg Holland to his Publication

I thought so but wasn't sure.

Thank you.

Awake since the 80's .. love my Family my dogs and my cats Father of Autistic adult

In response Greg Holland to his Publication

Solfeggio app for Android is decent ... also use earbuds or closed headphones for better effect .

(2) Show this thread