Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yall, Nana used to think this was all bunk too but I am telling you it is for real, grounding is for real, your inner connection to God is Real, and Angels are real.

Once we are able to remove EVERYTHING that satan&his minions have corrupted our earthsuits&minds with you are gonna simply pass out when you realize all the things we can actually do just by thinking them&saying them our loud.
Yeah I know,you dont believe it yet but you will when it starts happening to you!Takes a while!
Others may not tell u cause u will think they are crazy, but u know Nana dont care I say it!
@vincentke

The bad guys know all about what sound frequencies can do..that is why they put tones to disconnect your heart from your pineal gland. Also the TV isnt called an idiot box for nothing,,,they are putting frequncies into shows and movies to send you messages that you cant see or hear but your ears and brain pickup loud and clear....think like a dog whistle....check out that 1980's movie "THEY LIVE"...it is alot like that...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

444Hz