13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

TRUMP CARDS

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

There is an Army of Passionate Patriots who are marching right beside DJT and Team17! We stand strong and united and we KNQW#TheBestIsYetToComeIn2021

Luv my country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Luv my freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! ๐Ÿ™In God We Trust๐Ÿ™

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

Many we think are dead are alive and those we think are alive are dead...

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

My mother would legit PASS OUT if Elvis is still alive!๐Ÿ˜‚

Luv my country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Luv my freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! ๐Ÿ™In God We Trust๐Ÿ™

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Have you ever listened to Pastor Bob Joyce sing? If you havenโ€™t, might want to google and take a listen. Sounds like Elvis to me.

I have also heard that Pastor Bob is Elvis. Let's pray that it is true! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior for Truth, click on at the bottom under it