13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

TRUMP CARDS

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

There is an Army of Passionate Patriots who are marching right beside DJT and Team17! We stand strong and united and we KNQW#TheBestIsYetToComeIn2021

Many we think are dead are alive and those we think are alive are dead...

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunflower in this post can reply

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

Hurambe?

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

My mother would legit PASS OUT if Elvis is still alive!😂

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Have you ever listened to Pastor Bob Joyce sing? If you haven’t, might want to google and take a listen. Sounds like Elvis to me.

(1) Show this thread

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

😍OMG that would be so amazing!😍

books, painting, walks in nature

@sunflower
Thats in the bible, Revelations: When those who are dead, in fact are alive and those who would be alive, are in fact dead. (?)

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

And the dead will rise

(1) Show this thread

Blessed Children of Our AWESOME GOD🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸🎺🍿🍿🍿

In response Steve Spindler to his Publication

I think these people will help us to heal when they finally reveal themselves and tell their stories.

(1) Show this thread