Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Really???We are supposed to trust them for truth??

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Wouldn't that be amazing? Lefties will stroke out!HA!

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

great plan!!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

❤️❤️❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

They already have. Taken them ALL DOWN. I will be over the moon (if there is one) when EVERYONE KNOWS WHOS BEHIND ALL THIS!!!!🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

❤️❤️❤️🙏

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

YES !!!!!

Wouldn't that be amazing!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

And him? Haiti!

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

WHo is this ?

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(2) Show this thread

!!!

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

And maybe Elvis - to expose all religion.

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

🙏

LETS GOOOOOOO STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

this video is what had me convinced that MJ staged his death.
https://youtu.be/WUBHi-So4Qc

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

Interesting. I've never seen that before!

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

OMG this will be the best card to play. The Whole World will stand up

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

And Robin to light up our humor, joy, play on words to make us laugh, be happy, be joyous???? Laughter is such good "medicine."

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

I pray. Love him. I believe there are MANY alive who we previously were told were dead. MANY.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

(2) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

And MLK to unite the world by bringing all our piecemealed populations back as ONE Nation, under God.... ? asking for a friend:)

our goverment really has taken all the good people, who did nothing but try to make a better world! What a trully evil establishment we live under! 😢😢😢

(1) Show this thread

I can not wait for these beautiful souls to return to us! ♥️♥️♥️

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

First time I've heard Princess Di could be alive.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

I .....HOPE ......

*** MARYLIN MANSON ***

exposes the

( Catholic Church ) .......... lol

From your mouth to God's ears 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Now that would be a blockbuster ending to this movie and I for one will be grateful for the rest of my life that GOD allowed me to witness it real time. I sure pray you are right. This is MY Generation :)

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Praying Everyday! I for one Love All 4.
Stay Safe

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

These 3 with President Trump would have the entire world on board. Everyone loves at least one of them. The Great Unifiers.

MJ tried to expose the beast, as best as he could, thru his songs and performances. I have 2 personal beliefs about him, 1 that Dirty Diana was about Diana Ross being a man ( even when I was little I thought DR to be an odd looking female)and 2, the colored band he always wore around his arm was for the children he knew were/are suffering. I see his '93 super bowl performance differently now👇see if you do too. Pay special attention to what he says at 8:21...

https://youtu.be/nBkNQZ-6QHg

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

I loved his Super Bowl performance 2021 that costume was amazing !

(5) Show this thread

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this! Incredible!

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

George Floyd to expose the corrupt police?

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

George Floyd is alive...

(1) Show this thread

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

Welcome back. We love you. +++