Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

David Icke is spot on

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

HARD PASS FOR ME! NO THANKS#Communism I WANT MY#Freedom & COUNTRY BACK!#MAGA ASAP!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WooHoo Mr Icke.. I have been a fan for a long while ...Finally your hard work is showing up! Thank you.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

With you all the way David.

BINGO!!!!

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I could listen to him talk all day.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Hell ya, its time to stand up to these bastards. If enough of us stand up there is nothing they can do.

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Yes! Feels so good to hear truth being spoken. He's one of the great original Truthers! (Mark Passio too.)

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

totally nailed it💫

Edward Snowden: "This Is A Question Even Still To This Day I Have Difficulties To Answer!"

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSegCiqMbk

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Awsome lay out of the truth!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

i posted thos on FB & the 'fact checkers" didn't like it!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

FB Fact Chekers 😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

He is the reason I am awake. Started listening to him 12 years ago. I honestly thought some of his ideas of the future wouldn't come to pass but we can clearly see 2020 was game-changing on many levels.

My grand Mother had 3 simple rules that applied from the beginning. And these rules work for ALL Flu bugs and/or "Flu Like Virus".
1. Wash your hands.
2. Keep your damned hands to yourself.
3. Mind your own damned business.

The Governments have no right to lord over us for a Flu Bug that is proven over 99.9% survivable. We have less chance making it to work when we drive. Life must go on without Fear. When our time comes, we won't be able to stop it anyway, so why live in fear like cowards?

Veteran and proud to be an American, MAGA, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC, Constitutional Republic we are!!!!! GOD is in control, follow the plan.

This is good stuff. Wake up and stop the sham pandemic. WWG1WGA.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Excellent truth. People need to:
UNMASK
Wash hands
Take Vit C&D, Quercetin Zinc
Get fresh air, exercise sunshine ( boost immune system)
Open businesses enmasse
Stand up against unconstitutional "mandates"
Take down "masks must be worn" signs and replace with "no masks are necessary to enter this business."
Then citizens support these businesses instead of big box stores.
Do it or succomb to tyranny and death by a minority of evil people.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🙂I'm nurse for 25 years and this is my opinion: the human's immune system is his better antidot against any virus. If you have a strong immune system ... you are safe.🙂 You don't need any poison-vaccine !!! FACT !!!!! 🙂

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Waking up America first
UK second?
Spain please...

bang to rights 💥

Absolutely true.

Wow! so thankful other countries are realizing their evil plan.

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻