We are all freezing our ass off in Texas, there are NO rolling blackouts only blackout. some of us havent had power for 24 hours while downtown Dallas and downtown Houston have every light on which is most of the power grids energy. We are completely stranded with grocery stores and gas stations closed. Our homes are not set up for harsh 5-10 degree weather condtions. The EROC and our state government officals are completly responsible for this horrible decision. If anyone can get this to DJT please help us out. Thank you

Only people mentioned by @Texaspatriot in this post can reply

Digital soldier for God and family. Original Baby Boomer, Trump supporter. Followed by JUAN O SAVIN, General Michael Flynn, Mark Levin.

In response Texas Patriot to her Publication

Even those of us in Texas who lost power for only two days are now having to replace major appliances that did not survive. Also lost nearly all of our landscaping, including many trees. Very hard on the seniors who comprise about one-third of this area. There's no flexibility in the budget for these catastrophic losses, and we're learning that homeowners insurance won't cover most of it. We're on our own. Glad to have survived the very low temps inside our homes, which were built to withstand heat but not super-cold temps.

God gave HIs people the power over principalities. Right now, I command my Heavenly hosts to tear down all strongholds in the areas impacetd by the storms. Burn, bash, and defeat the principalities causing chaos in Texas and restore all services to the people of Texas now in Jesus name. Father I release your annointing to all who see this message and ask you to cause resources to be delivered to those who need them, provide an abundance of supplies now in Jesus mighty name. Thank and praise you!!

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

🙏🙏🙏🙏I am so sorry that you all have to go through this.

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

so aorry for what yiu are going through . i hope you get aid asap .

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Still no power here. 7 days now.

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

🙏🙏🙏🙏Many prayers

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

🙏🏻for all in Texas

i grew up poir in Bsltimore. we hardly had electricty how you make it all go into one room put blankets over windows and if fore place add wood if none layer clothes and put blanket on close all room doors to keep the body heat on one room.we lived month without electric you can do it we had temps close to zero at times you can do it.I always saidvif we had war I make it no matter the temps.

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Everyone should go their local hospitals.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I am praying for Texas. I am on the East Coast, but if there is anything that I can do to help anybody, please feel free to reach out.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@cydcharisse) can see their posts

praying for our patriot brothers and sisters in TX. we've had -30 up here in MN BUT we are equipped fornit and have not lost power...and the question is, what entity is trusted enough to help? red +=NOPE!! all are compromised. feeling helpless to offer assistance. praying that DJT and military will come through for TX! 💕🇺🇸

im in south texas and we havent had power in 4 days its freezing . Help please

In response Laurie Hanmore to his Publication

and our water was shut off too

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Laurie Hanmore to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

Praying for everyone. It is survivable. I lived on Pocono Mtn. Pa and we had our power out for close to a week. We stayed by our propane gas stove and boiled water on our kerosene heater. We had well water..so couldn't pump water so I used the creek behind our house. I used our pool water to flush the toilets. If you are in a house, try and drip the water through faucets to keep the pipes from freezing.

My family lives all over Texas and most have no water, no heat, and power is off longer than it is on. This is frickin stupid

Freedom loving American🗽Just a U.P. girl living in this crazy world 🌎

I am so sorry you are going through this terrible ordeal! Praying for you and all of Texas without power. 🙏🙏

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

I am praying for ya'll in Texas. God Bless, keep the faith sending love and light to you. 🙏❤

You all need generators. share them if you have them. keep one room warm and pass it on. Get the NG down there and have them bring them.

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

Praying for you all! It seems like it's about politics - an attack on a state that has its own power grid. I find it strange that you can be having blackouts when all summer electricity use is very high. Sad bc my family and I were considering moving to TX. Second guessing that now.

law suits can and will be filed. not even our antifreeze standards are high enough!

Abilene, TX here
Been without electricity since @ 1am Monday.

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

In response Miranda Coleman to her Publication

I'm in Abilene, TX, and we only had rolling blackouts of two hours off and three hours on since Sunday night. We're with Taylor Electric. We've had full power since yesterday evening.

(1) Show this thread

praying for yall, we are in Louisiana and cold but so far just a few outages. let me know if there is anything yall need.

Just a girl living a great life! Proud US military wife.

In response Chillaxin Gurl to her Publication

texans are strong. we will only gain strength as they attack. if they do not kill us, they create a stronger enemy. if they kill us, it just delays the inevitable and increases the bad karma for day of reckoning. i am a texan. every attempt to weaken me and reduce my effort, makes me stronger and triples my effort!!

In response Chillaxin Gurl to her Publication

I've been cautious with beforeitsnews up to this point.....but this is making me more of a believer!!!

(2) Show this thread

what part of Texas are you in? I'm in Texas as well. We have power now after being without it over 35 hours. It's been on steady now since 8:30pm last night. I have water also..the roads were bareable yesterday when I went to store..if you are close by I can make a run to store for you..what do you need my friend? I have a friend in Hutto,Tx that been without power since Saturday night...i have fiends all over Texas..LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

Awesome you are willing to help.

(1) Show this thread

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

This breaks my heart, I don't like this part of the movie at all! I grew up in the north and it was always cold. Wear several layers of clothing, put towels underneath doors, cover your windows with plastic or blankets. Praying for all of you!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Im praying for all of you and ur families.What ever is going on is horrible and people should be held responsible.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Have you read/heard the rumor that this was done on purpose by some providers. This was to get ERCOT to agree to pass on spot gas prices. Think follow the money. After agreement, when they tried come online the gear was frozen and would not restart.

Not sure what the truth is, but Texas has been cold before.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

not under zero in my experience. 54 yrs old lifetime N Texas resident.

(1) Show this thread