Proud Texas Patriot that loves her country! WWG1WGA

We are all freezing our ass off in Texas, there are NO rolling blackouts only blackout. some of us havent had power for 24 hours while downtown Dallas and downtown Houston have every light on which is most of the power grids energy. We are completely stranded with grocery stores and gas stations closed. Our homes are not set up for harsh 5-10 degree weather condtions. The EROC and our state government officals are completly responsible for this horrible decision. If anyone can get this to DJT please help us out. Thank you

In response Texas Patriot to her Publication

what part of Texas are you in? I'm in Texas as well. We have power now after being without it over 35 hours. It's been on steady now since 8:30pm last night. I have water also..the roads were bareable yesterday when I went to store..if you are close by I can make a run to store for you..what do you need my friend? I have a friend in Hutto,Tx that been without power since Saturday night...i have fiends all over Texas..LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP

Only people mentioned by @Cecil in this post can reply

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

We Texans have helped our fellow neigbor through some of the nastiest hurricanes, tornadoes and flooding. We ban together no matter what, it's the right thing to do. It's the right thing to do. When someone is without we give, if someone is in need we provide. If someone can't do housework due to illness or disability by golly you do it for them. My mom taught me well

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

Awesome. Hang in there Texas Patriots!

(1) Show this thread