13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

TRUMP CARDS

MJ tried to expose the beast, as best as he could, thru his songs and performances. I have 2 personal beliefs about him, 1 that Dirty Diana was about Diana Ross being a man ( even when I was little I thought DR to be an odd looking female)and 2, the colored band he always wore around his arm was for the children he knew were/are suffering. I see his '93 super bowl performance differently now👇see if you do too. Pay special attention to what he says at 8:21...

https://youtu.be/nBkNQZ-6QHg

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aquilina in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

I loved his Super Bowl performance 2021 that costume was amazing !

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

i think you're right about the message MJ gave in the Super Bowl. thanks for sharing! Now I'm thinking thats why he may have created the "We are the world" song

In response SaveThe Children to his Publication

My pleasure!
I completely agree w/ you! 💖

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

crying😭
how long since then
how many children
how many people knew
Lord Jesus please let this current plan be an absolute miracle
complete. resolute. God's battle

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

My exact same sentiments!😭

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

So many tears for these beautiful children. It is difficult for the heart to hold. Bless them, Jesus

(2) Show this thread