Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

ABSOLUTELY! TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT 2021! Elected 2020!
LEFTIST STOLE the Election so their CRIMES would NOT BE Exposed-TOO LATE satans pawns!

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

HEs being inaugurated in MARCH of THIS year. Yes 2021! People i know have invitations!!!

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

DO Tell Julie! Please!

(1) Show this thread

Yes we can't stand for the ballot thievery we have a sitting fraudulent demorat administration doing everything they can to do away with our constitutional rights. we need to start impeachment processing on all of them that incited the riots w antifa against capitol false accusations on innocent citizens of America at peaceful ralley
robert gruler impeachment chuck schumer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMp3hCXk04&t=71s
Forms:
https://locals.com/watchingthewatchers

WWG1WGA Q Trust The Plan

It's a smoke screen.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Exactly. President Trump won the 2020 election in a landslide. He knows that and can prove that. It is his responsibility to correct this fraud. Do you think they wouldn't rig the election again? No, he will end this show soon and be restored as the rightful, duly elected President before too long.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication

If they get away with this one, there's never going to be another moment in time where we're going to be able to identify the fraud. This completely exposed them and if it's left to be forgotten they're only going to improve their game forever going forward.

IT *MUST* NOT BE IGNORED.
The SCOTUS better not drop the ball on this.

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I'll 2nd that!

TRUMP2020-2024

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

Amen! They already stole this election. They will have all the mistakes they made fixed for the next. If we don't fix this now, there will never be another fair election.

Absolutely! It is like too many are accepting the fraud and moving along like sheep. Trump won, and we need the winner in the White House, not the cheater and deep state. 2024 will be too late for America at the rate we are heading. I don't understand the logic.

Damn tootin! I voted for Trump. He won reelection in a landslide. They stole it. I'm not shuttin up or going away until this is made right. Forget about 2024. I voted Trump 2020 and will never stop until it's rectified.

I believe in small government. I just can’t decide if it should be small or infinitesimal. Speak your mind and stand your ground.

spot on! election fraud cannot be allowed to stand

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Conservative Christian, happily married united states patriot. DONALD TRUMP, still my PRESIDENT

I'll never vote again if this election isn't properly made correct.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Indeed!

By 2024 - if the left remain in power - America will cease to exist!

Trump must be reinstated to his RIGHTFUL position, ASAP.

Landed here after the Twitter purge. #Sowokeithurts. #Patriot🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA 🐸 #Mom #Wife #DigitalSoldier #RedPillDealer #SaveOurChildren

I concur! i am sick of hearing Trump 2024.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

100% I learned that lesson while witnesssing a very evil evidence by the govt. and a hospital. They distracted the protestors by tellng them that it wouldn't happen again bc we would "pass laws" to stop it...lolololololol... ya right. they knew peopel would calm down and forget by the time they were able to figure out more lies and distractions.

Patriot, future Patriot Party Member, despise lies and corruption, willing to give it all for USA- THE REPUBLIC

AGREE 100%

Trump 2020 - Justice for those wronged period.

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies🥰 Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

100 % agree...Waiting 4 years...sorry won't happen.. Too much momentum now will dwindle to nothing. Why would anyone put any faith in it again if we had this much momentum and lost... not an option

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Agreed. If this election isn't fixed, no other party will win an election going forward. Dems will see to that. With Biden letting into the country more dem voters by the thousands, and Nancy changing all the election rules to become law, there will never be a fair and honest election. The proof of election fraud has to come out and the election rectified to show people you can't cheat and win. For decades we accepted that a "little" cheating went on and we must never fall back asleep again.

Faith living Christian, adoring wife, fierce mother, true patriot

Thank you! My thoughts EXACTLY!

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Yep, I agree. I havent ever said " Trump2024". I havent accepted the 2020 election so how can I already be planning for 2024?.Exactly, I cant. This country will not last through 4 years of Biden...youve already seen what he did in his first week...imagine 4 years! The military needs to step in waaaaaay before 2024.

if 2020 is not fixed I am one voter who will never vote again

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Exactly!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

EXACTLY...agree 1000%

Agreed!! The Msg is not Trump 2024. It is#TrumpisStillYour President!!!#TrumpWon2020 and China Joe n Crew just got their new Orange Jumpsuits. MIL it is Time to ACT!!! Enough already...

110% behind this. Anything less than demanding President Trump's WIN is giving in to the DS. It's exactly what the DS/Globalists are working at - to discourage us somehow - someway so that Trump's support is weakened. 2024 is not an option - it's capitulating to the DS & letting them really win. Sorry - no - it's not happening.