I enable new user registration for the next 60 mins. Trying to keep the site running while upgrading.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Living in the southern USA. Fighting for freedom and our constitutional rights. Bible thumper.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Why am I not aable to post aything??? I am make comments but that is it. What is going on with your site? Others are able to post but not me

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Having trouble getting memes to load is that why?
Also Nana knows you never damn sleep but sometime maybe can figure out why pics wont load to avatar?
Just trying to give feedback for non tech old lady cause there are a lot of mes.
They will be holding a page open in the history book for you in the printing of this history hun.

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

Thank you ❤️

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

Please check the spelling - "replies"

"No replys yet!"

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

Wherr is the COMMENTS page? How come our replies don't appear on our feed?

Under "Home", there is a 200-character "Swift" message; whereas the "Post" has 600 characters. May I suggest you expand Post to 2k since there is not much of a diference b/w 200 and 600. Perhaps this 600 limit is due to coding?

Have you thought of creating a PEER-2-PEER version for texts and links, as starters, instead? I am sure Kim Dotcom would be happy to help (?).

The ' in O'Brien, O'Kenyan does NOT work.

Awesome clone. Many thanks!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Thanks for your hard work!

Do we get limited for following too many people in one day?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Thank you for this awesome place!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Can we not paste ctrl-alt-paste memes/jpegs?🙃🙏

Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🇦🇺 Twitter: the_exception ~ Gab: the_exception ~ WeGo: the_exception ~ Parler: theexception

Just signed up! thanks ;)

Living in the southern USA. Fighting for freedom and our constitutional rights. Bible thumper.

In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication

Are youi able to post things??? I can comment but that is it. Welcome.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

it's a great place for a patriot family

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Thanks!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Thank you Kobayashi! We love and appreciate you! God Bless!! 🙏💜👊

Good luck man....been there done that....critical infrastructure

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻🙏🏻 thank you

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Thank you. Do I need to do anything else other than having set my account up? I got booted out when I set up my first account, & my email didn't register...was that just a test run?

The land of the free, fighting for my father through jesus christ, my country and our president Donald j Trump WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE 🕊

thank you, your doing an amazing job

The land of the free, fighting for my father through jesus christ, my country and our president Donald j Trump WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE 🕊

Is there any way that you can verify the "known" accounts if they migrate over? Right now Sydney Powell has supposedly joined. How will we know it's really her. I think we can all agree, weve had enough lies and misinformation thrown our way.

A poor Poetaster who likes a good haiku. ❤ A Citizen of The US. ❤ I Love My President Trump & YES, He is doing a Great Job too! ❤

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Isn't it called AnonUp... lol Verified Anons.

A poor Poetaster who likes a good haiku. ❤ A Citizen of The US. ❤ I Love My President Trump & YES, He is doing a Great Job too! ❤

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Isn't it called AnonUp... lol Verified Anons.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@TanyaTeague) can see their posts

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I can't Thank You enough for this FANTASTIC platform!

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

😀Agreed! I thinbk this platform and wego.social are the place to be

(1) Show this thread

While your at it, Add a follow back button in notification page, when you get around to it.
Otherwise i very much love this platform!