This is 10/10 level important to read, understand, and share. We do not know what mitigating measures may have been taken, so fear is not the right response. That said, it's not a vaccine in any known sense, but it functions as a genocide weapon, so should be presumed to be one. https://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/02/marked-for-death.html?m=1

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am 66 and my husband 67. We actually had Covid last July. We were never tested but there was no doubt that is what we had. There were about 10 of us who got it around the same time, half of which did test positive and one died. We have twice refused the vaccine this year from our family practitioner. First in person and now again as they call to remind us our records don't show we have made a decision yet. Right... I made sure I said this last time that I will not take vaccines that contain aborted human cells. I haven't had another call back since then.

Good for you, you don't need it. It is not properly tested and we have no idea what long term affects it can have. Stand your ground and enjoy free will!

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @my2sonznme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨, click on at the bottom under it