WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

Black NON-melting snow in

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

When I saw the weather today (on CBS), I was astonished! Even in Texas, with that state's wild weather, I have never seen or heard of such a storm & I'm near 60.

I'm calling it now - geoengineered, HAARP'd, whatever - this is not normal & is being done to eliminate more population & destroy infrastructure.

That video above, of snow that is heavy & does not melt, makes it obvious.

Lord, preserve us from the weapons of the evil ones! We give thanks, for You say in Your Word that no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper! Reveal the intricacies of their plans, in Jesus' name, Lord!

Down in the teens here in South Texas. Last week sky was filled with chemtrails. For 2 days. Seen chemtrails in North Texas but never down here by the border. Told my husband something about to happen!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lonestargal in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Lone*gal ToTheEnd to her Publication

That SpideySense gets me every time!

For a week now, my nerves have been on edge... like something is coming!

Oh, yeah!

JUSTICE is coming!

I would not be touching that stuff directly with my skin, or letting kids make snow ice cream.

You never know - it could be another bioweapon attack or have some sort of chemical nightmare in it...