WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

Black NON-melting snow in

When I saw the weather today (on CBS), I was astonished! Even in Texas, with that state's wild weather, I have never seen or heard of such a storm & I'm near 60.

I'm calling it now - geoengineered, HAARP'd, whatever - this is not normal & is being done to eliminate more population & destroy infrastructure.

That video above, of snow that is heavy & does not melt, makes it obvious.

Lord, preserve us from the weapons of the evil ones! We give thanks, for You say in Your Word that no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper! Reveal the intricacies of their plans, in Jesus' name, Lord!

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

https://t.me/MidnightRiderChannel/3426 this is another one like that he tried to microwave it and pit it in the oven

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication

Not real snow.

I knew the storm was not natural.

Weather warfare.

Chemical snow.

I would not touch that stuff with bare hands.

Snow could be a vector for dispersing more biological weapons.

For SURE, don't let your kids eat it!

(1) Show this thread

I am outside Houston, it hasn't been like this in my life time. Last time was recorded over 120 years ago.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mitch Cave to her Publication

Interesting new vocabulary, too...

"Polar Vortex" = compleat bullshit.

We are under attack nationwide, folks.

(1) Show this thread

Not of this world simply passing thru til my Father calls me home

Down in the teens here in South Texas. Last week sky was filled with chemtrails. For 2 days. Seen chemtrails in North Texas but never down here by the border. Told my husband something about to happen!

In response Lone*gal ToTheEnd to her Publication

That SpideySense gets me every time!

For a week now, my nerves have been on edge... like something is coming!

Oh, yeah!

JUSTICE is coming!

I would not be touching that stuff directly with my skin, or letting kids make snow ice cream.

You never know - it could be another bioweapon attack or have some sort of chemical nightmare in it...

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

We had -20s in CO all weekend. That's not normal weather for us either. I couldn't even let my chickens out. Opened the coop only to bring the water in to thaw out. On a positive note, I only smoked 2 cigarettes all weekend 🤷‍♀️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Spot on Bumblebee! Spot the fuck on. nuff said...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you, fren!

I do have my moments...

I'm no whiz kid, but I know what I have observed in nature all my life.

This is no natural storm.

It's a DS-sponsored depopulation event.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I'll be using a lighter on a snowball later I haven't had a chanceI'll be using a lighter on a snowball later I haven't had a chance

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Please post your results for us, or do a short video!

Thanks for reporting in!

We don't get snow here much, but we've had hella rain today!

Hubs says he's not going in to work tomorrow at the shipyard... Too frigging cold down below the waterline in that ship he's building.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

And yeah, the snow here in North Dallas actually right above is extremely floppy

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Thanks for your report!

Wish more people would do so!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

🙏🙏😔