I am very much aware of how flawed people are called up to perform righteous works. Social media isn't the place to flaunt my flaws, but I definitely have them. It makes me uncomfortable when people put me on a pedestal. My self-compassionate response is to remind myself that we all come "as a package", and you cannot pick and choose only the bits you approve of or like.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Fan of the First Family. Hopeful of seeing godliness rule on earth as it is in heaven.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Navajo basket makers purposely left glitches in the making to better match how we all are. It is said that animals and angels are content, but humans aspire to the greater and the improved. that is the glory of us, spirit out of the mud of life. love your pictures Martin. Exquisite.

Martin those of us who have followed you KNOW your MOTIVES & HEARTPLACE! That is all that matters! ALL YOUR CONTENT is still making onto Twitter brother! I have been screen-shoting all of it from Telegram account! I have NO IDEA how my Twitter account made it through the purges! But im still there, and the army is a bit small but we are all building back fast!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

We are all flawed. We didn't come here
to be perfect, we came to live. To learn - part of that requires being imperfect and making mistakes. We are SUPPOSED to he flawed.

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

We are all just works in progress. The final masterpiece is revealed at our funerals, by whom shows up and what they say about us. I don't put anyone, including myself on a pedestal. But I am a huge fan of your photography. Proud to be on the front lines with the perfectly imperfect!

✝️ Jesus follower, Jesus is the Word and so is the Bible, the USA is the greatest country on Earth 🇺🇸

All people are flawed so you are in 100% company! In God's kingdom, people are often called and THEN equipped. It also happens for non-believers. Enjoy living in His gifts. It is amazing, sometimes hard, always good.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

we would not be today who we are if all the bad experiences were taken away. older, wiser & better not bitter. that is the aim. there was only one perfect man and our aim is to follow in his footsteps knowing in our imperfection we will stumble at times and Jesus is always there to help us back to our feet.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Humility...thanx we need more of that in humans...

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

hello again martin , love your work

Awakened to the REAL world. #FamilyIsEverything 🌍🌎🌏| https://gab.com/S0L1T4RY | https://twitter.com/s0_t4

Sometimes, others speak the words I feel, or very close to them. Well put. Have a great day!