Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Joe M, along with the Prayingmedic, is a scam. Apparently he has gone "dark" now that his scams wil be exposed soon.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication

while i know little of this person personally, I CAN tell you he speaks TRUTH.

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

LOL. How can someone be speaking truth who follows and endorses the posts of a hoaxer?

Jack Posobiec said about two years ago that he met 2 guys who started this Q+ op.

There was a guy on Gab who personally knew of an ex-Marine who was paid handsomely to post Q stuff on youtube.

Irregardless, compare what Q posted to the outcomes. If you still don't see that they cheated Trump of his massive victory - 311 votes - , there is no point in us talking further.

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication

irregardless is not a word.

I am glad that you approved of everything else in that reply, except the typo.

Cheers!

In response Meg Shortgus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BarryOKenyan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Barry OKenyan, click on at the bottom under it