Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Well, well, well!

Did you see the farewell video from the First Lady?

Do you people accept reality now, that you were scammed by Q+?

In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication

not at all, all countries will be led for 180 days until new dlections can be held as part of gesara hope this helps you understand it!

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

Q never told anyone wot to think so if your opinion is correct then we will have nobody to blame but our own dissernment.

(2) Show this thread

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

Hey,@FrankieMcGill has blocked me! 😁

Joe M, along with the Prayingmedic, is a scam. Apparently he has gone "dark" now that his scams wil be exposed soon.

Southern Sweetheart⚜ Nuked by Twitter & FB... it's an Honor🤘

what scam? arent they repeating the same thing everyone else is? or will this be another Dylan Wheeler flipping sides🤬 why cant anyone be truthful & real!

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

while i know little of this person personally, I CAN tell you he speaks TRUTH.

(1) Show this thread

🕊🇺🇸🕊🇺🇸🕊🇺🇸

castle rock??

I am married with four kids. I have three boys and one girl.

I pray that the military will do what it needs to and make these arrests. All these corrupt people need to held accountable for their crimes.

People are thinking the military is there for arrests. They are there bc of what happened last week. I wish the reason was to drain the swamp but its doubtful at thia point. The Dems are taking over. its sary and needs to be stopped.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

what platform is that?

Not sure but I heard he's on Gab.

I found this on WeGo. Hope it helps.(If you haven't already found his account).
https://gab.com/StormIsUponUs/posts/105566412810515288

(2) Show this thread

do we know this is now the case? love Joe M but just not sure if this is happening now or not.

In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication

I don't know. I just saw it posted but have no more info. on it. I do remember seeing an earlier post by JoeM saying he had to go dark for a little while.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Imagine all the information that was sent to DOJ agencies over time, even just by Anons through twat. New AI makes an easy search.
Tic Toc

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

👊 Boom!!! 💥Oh snap!!! Lets do this!!!!