This is why we are so passionate and my friend and true Patriot@XAnon is posting MOAB after MOAB!

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I have cried so many tears for these beautiful children.
Please share***
I lived with a pedophile for 11 years - from the time I was 7 years old.
I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide pedophilia epidemic. I knew it was bad, but not the scope of it.
I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent, trafficed children live - and die in.
THIS is the reason I will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfwAWjugk44&t=9s
If you see something - say something.
I invite you to a free download of my book, Dreamwaking
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bKzl9tQF-LqVV2nB4n1UUCu3zVnK474K/view?usp=sharing
I meditated and 'heard' messages.

The words are beautiful and speak of Love and Hope and Healing.
My last message was 2 months ago.
It was..."Now is the time to share.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Dear Lord Jesus please have Mercy on the children, please let them all be rescued, and please take their pain away. AMEN

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

This makes me gry EVERY TIME I SEE IT.. Praying for all vitims WORLD WIDE. Please God help us save them all. In Jesus Name Amen..😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🌏🌍🌎

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

cry.

(1) Show this thread

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

These are the hard parts. ❤️🙏

I’m just me... searching for truth in a world of lies

this man is a hero to so many.....the sufferring by those monsters, is unconscionable.....those poor innocent ones and the horrror of it all....

😪🙏

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

so true. we must not lose focus

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

thank you for all of your service and sacrifice! thank you for helping lead us through this storm!
may God forever hold and bless you and yours! 🙏❤

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

No matter how many times I've seen this, I weep every time.

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Me too.❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love President Trump with all my heart, his first priorty when he was sworn was his first EO l am eternally grateful for his service to humanity how can people not love him. God bless him forever💛🧡🙏

GODS WORK

he and melonia have worked so gard for the ungreatful people. god bless you both

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Yes, That is why TAFKAG, keep it coming, it keeps getting taken down. The entire human population needs to know, so we never ever let such evil happen again!

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

sad thing is people do not want to know, they turn the other cheek this is what l have found when l try to wake people up, so very sad, soon the whole woeld will know.#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

Very good and compact impression.
The isnt available on googel?
https://anonup.com/thread/1547288

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

The link isnt .....

(1) Show this thread

I am a God fearing Patriot who still believes in our President Donald J Trump.

THIS MAN HAS DONE MORE FOR EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN SINCE JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY. PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD MR PRESIDENT AND FINISH THIS!!!!!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response ryan kuehl to his Publication

for the world 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread