Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

This is why we are so passionate and my friend and true Patriot@XAnon is posting MOAB after MOAB!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Yes, That is why TAFKAG, keep it coming, it keeps getting taken down. The entire human population needs to know, so we never ever let such evil happen again!

sad thing is people do not want to know, they turn the other cheek this is what l have found when l try to wake people up, so very sad, soon the whole woeld will know.#GodWins

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lionessSouthAfrica in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

I agree. They are all our children. Children are our future. People don't like to be uncomfortable so they don't want to hear it. Cowards is what society has become. Lacking integrity and a matter of principle. Also, the fact that more have turned away from God, they have lost faith. If you have faith, you can stand up to evil and make things right but it takes faith and courage. It will all be shown.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread