Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Juan o Savin is Navy intelligence with ties to the Kennedys.

He's not Jr.

Juan is a Patriot of the highest caliber.

Don't get it twisted.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/
Y'all I can't get over this. Please don't miss the story. I would never normally bum a thread but this is a very big deal. It's not just the drugs it's Every evil in one fell swoop with this one. Or a majority of them at least. The dope is the least of the story

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

The thought just came to me, is three gorges dam going to be China's 911? Are they going to break it wide open? Just like 911?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Oops. Didn't see the date of the article before posting. It was from last summer.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

And that's kind of the point though really. Look at where it was last summer. There are videos on YouTube there's a channel called China in Focus That usually keeps tabs on it. we should check it out

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane Doe✔️, click on at the bottom under it