Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Juan o Savin is Navy intelligence with ties to the Kennedys.

He's not Jr.

Juan is a Patriot of the highest caliber.

Don't get it twisted.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/
Y'all I can't get over this. Please don't miss the story. I would never normally bum a thread but this is a very big deal. It's not just the drugs it's Every evil in one fell swoop with this one. Or a majority of them at least. The dope is the least of the story

The thought just came to me, is three gorges dam going to be China's 911? Are they going to break it wide open? Just like 911?

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Someone mention 3 Gorges Dam?

https://anonup.com/thread/1532866

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

If I'm remembering right Kim Clement mention God would take china down..also seen where a lady solved some gematria numbers and she mentioned the dam was involved..

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

biblical

(1) Show this thread

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Didn't Pres. Trump say something about fireworks????

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

I've also heard mention the rods of God

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Oops. Didn't see the date of the article before posting. It was from last summer.

uh huh! I don't believe im over reacting I really think that regardless of white hats blowing it up the guilty parties blowing it up like 911 or nature because of this crappy faulty Chinese damn that has been said in the past would kill 100 million people. I just wish the story would get out far and wide like yours

(2) Show this thread

Are there tunnels under it?

I have one friend an actual human in real life that has told me yes she has seen the information that says there are horrible things under the dam.

My point being is that do you see all of the connections to everything evil that's going on in the world and this one article? Once this gets out, I believe it'll be the biggest boom ever

(2) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

That Would Make (Watch The Water ) Make Sense

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

out of all the watch the waters this is the water I watch the most☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

And I don't know why but it's really heavy on my mind after reading that article. I've known a little tiny bit of my own but I just m found Q last summer maybe. You can imagine it's been 24 seven binge learning. In one way I'm glad of this timing, because I was going through my own demons for the last few years and more

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's opinion, which ya know the old saying, opinions/assholes,
is that at this point the only thing keeping 3 gorges dam from breaking is God's hand.
Nana thinks there are bodies buried all under there among other things and the CCP, what is left of them, will litererally shit their pants if it breaks.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

There are several villages that were flooded out when the dam was built. The CCP did not give a damn (pun intended) that these families were left homelss; many died because they could not get out in time.

(1) Show this thread