Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Juan o Savin is Navy intelligence with ties to the Kennedys.

He's not Jr.

Juan is a Patriot of the highest caliber.

Don't get it twisted.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/
Y'all I can't get over this. Please don't miss the story. I would never normally bum a thread but this is a very big deal. It's not just the drugs it's Every evil in one fell swoop with this one. Or a majority of them at least. The dope is the least of the story

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

OMG _ "watch the water" ... "the flood gates will open"!
Everyone 's been saying this lately, Gen Flynn, had the HUGE tidal wave behind him in an interview, Trumps lawyer, a retiree in Colordao ...

There was a Q drop, or something on"3 Gorges Dam," not clear on it, so researched. My gut said, it was a target (threat) to make China comply. Thus the election was rigged through internet data manipulation to remove the threat (my interpretation).
M.McC wife was the Sec of Transportation - DUH, nothing like putting in the fix for the family biz.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

THREADS BELOW

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

The thought just came to me, is three gorges dam going to be China's 911? Are they going to break it wide open? Just like 911?

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

If I'm remembering right Kim Clement mention God would take china down..also seen where a lady solved some gematria numbers and she mentioned the dam was involved..

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Someone mention 3 Gorges Dam?

https://anonup.com/thread/1532866

(7) Show this thread