Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Joe M, along with the Prayingmedic, is a scam. Apparently he has gone "dark" now that his scams wil be exposed soon.

what scam? arent they repeating the same thing everyone else is? or will this be another Dylan Wheeler flipping sides🤬 why cant anyone be truthful & real!

In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OmgitsLeigha in this post can reply

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

Don't really know what you are talking about. My point was that Joe M has no credibility.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread