*MAJOR DT COMS:

“NEWS unlocks MAP.
MAP provides KEY.
KEY spreads TRUTH.
TRUTH shines LIGHT.
LIGHT saves HUMANITY.”
- Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

WOW❗

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

🙏🏼

rig for red,
right before our eyes

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

You have more than you know?
Wow is that not turning out to be an understatement.
And not that I am anybody, but
You do nice work Hammurabi.
Glad to be on your team.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Agree! Look forward to your posts! thanks for the great work!

(2) Show this thread

We keep forgetting Q drop 2057. It explicitly stated this.#wwg1wga

"Ezra Cohen Watnick
Q"

Wonder if the post about 2018 being glorious means 2/18? Feb 18th. Just have to wait and see.

Love❤️Love❤️Love❤️
Thanks

AMAZING CATCH ON THE 3 STARS ⤵️

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

VK has pointed out Orion's Belt several times...3 bright stars.

(1) Show this thread

A bazillion likes!!!❤️

American Patriot, Truth Seeker, Seer, I Support Our Armed Forces & Vets. Q found me, unlike any way I've heard. Oath Keeper. ❤️👊 🇺🇸🙏🐸

Great and thorough. Thank you!

THEY CAN ONLY WIN IF THEY ARE CONTROL OF OUR HEARTS!!!

View here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWnwvRTg7xQ

Share this video

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Great Thread Fren !