Anyone know the meaning of three stars on this seal DJT uses? I was looking for answer and got to Washington family seal/shield and three stars on it.
ps. I know, multiple meanings.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The number 3 in the Bible represents harmony, new life and completeness.

3 Wise Men
3 Shepards
3 Kings

Stars are also represented in the Bible

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

idk but they're not on the white house one anymore...at least i think it was the WH, i saw the emblem on a pic recently.

My take:

This is the Great Seal of the United States. The stars is their addition with no heraldic, historical or militaristic origin.

Not trinity because these would need to be on top. Not states because they would be outside the group already there.

Since they are in the bottom, they symbolize the fundational powers driven by duty.

So this is probably the "Trias Politica". Meaning, the legislative, executive and judiciary branches of gov. The central one is the executive branch, not because it has more power but because it is the commander in chief so he needs to be comandeeri

In response John Tiger to his Publication

...commandeering

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

I agree with you, but also multiple meanings.

(2) Show this thread

the news is fake, the violence is very real. it’s time to wake up AMERICA. as the HUMAN RACE we must do better, we have to for our children.

x22report posted this a few wewks ago. said this has to do with Washington, maybe the first seal ever. 👇🏻

If you know Trumps family history from Scotland, on the Isle of Lewis, there was the Hebrides Revival, and it was awesome, "Trumps White House Oval Office, included his Mothers Bible which came directly from this revival, now in a museum.

Decide for yourself. I believe its the Holy Trinity.

https://rtkendallministries.com/the-hebrides-revival-1949-1952

https://www.godreports.com/2020/05/trump-revival-bible-is-fake-news-but-hebrides-revival-was-real/

WHOEVER CONTROLS THE MEDIA CONTROLS THE MIND

AMAZING CATCH BY THIS ANON (3 stars) ⤵️

Trump and Patton have a connection. Lots of them actually. Same person or not that I can't be sure but it would not suprise me in the least...

I thought it was referenced to 3 Star General Flynn 🤷‍♀️ or Generals

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

maybe I'm way off, but I'm thinking 3 terms

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Look at the Justis seal!!

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Anything to do with the TRINITY.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

I found this interesting as well.

(1) Show this thread