Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

After having met a woman that was told to go home/die from C to totally curing herself. Looking so much younger than when I met her 14 years ago.....I'm convinced. People will be shocked when they learn the truth. Check out more testimonies herehttp://cannabishealthradio.com/

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Right around '74 a friend gave me the phone number of a doctor at the local major university research hospital who was supposedly putting together a mj study and looking for participants. I was an eager candidate for such an endeavor in those days so called him up. Not knowing how to broach the subject over the phone to a total stranger, mj laws being what they were back then, I sort of beat around the bush until he realized what I was talking about and then blurted out "oh YEA .. we've got some really good sht!!"

As it turned out he was already well supplied w/ applicants.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Rick Simpson - Phoenix Tears. Cannabis healing.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Any law repugnant to the Constitution is null and void. It's our duty to violate such law's.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

US PATENT 6630907

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Word!

Too big a threat to BigPharma!

Funny, that... I quit going to doctors after my major accident when I received totally botched care.

I had never tried "pot" before, ever, when a friend suggested I try it for my pain, since the pain pills made me sick & constipated (MSContin).

Worked like a DREAM!

Now I use it to manage my symptoms of Fibromyalgia & PTSD & have done for 40 years.

No more white coats for me ever again, nor any of my family!

I used the time to become a compounder of natural herbal medicines!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread