Brave American Hero Patriot--this Woman is a force of nature!

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

One of the steps to waking up is to stockpile guns and ammo?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

I believe it is to pray that you never have to use them

(1) Show this thread

I forget her name but I was following her on Twatter.
She became “famous” as “The Gun Girl” - A pic of her with a gun.
She works with Infowars as a reporter.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Patriot KAITLIN BENNETT--on Utube--Inspiration and example of Patriotism to all Americans--IMHO. I say Patriot bcuz she has literaly put Her life in danger to Fight for our God given Rights 2A--a Real Hero! TY!

(1) Show this thread

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

This is an absolutely correct statement!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I cannot wait to find out whose daughter she is. She rocks. Ive seen her videos.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

She should be in The Garden Of Heros PDJT created--IMHO I believe this Woman has created more Patroits just from her example--shit, I would not have wanted 2 go into some of the stuff she did, even with a weapon!

(1) Show this thread

See, guns can make a beautful fashion accessory 😎👍

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

With out them We have nothing Ask Poland leadership! Ask Putin he just stated to all americans do not give up your guns! People need to see all the real beeing hid!