Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The World is Watching.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

While i dont disagree in principle, i think if this guy had any idea about how oppressed we actually are as americans, everybody sick, working three jobs, autistic kids, alzheimers parents, many of us with no light at the end of the tunnel, he'd get off his high horse and come try to help save US. But as usual, americans have to dig everybody else out of their mess, and everybody else feels entitled to our blood and treasure. sigh. roll up your sleeves patriots, here we go again.

we are sick , working three jobs with loved ones that have alzhemiers because (they) the evil cabal has poisoned our water, food and vacinated us with poisons. Wake Up! The world depends on a Great Awakening!

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trumpfan9923 in this post can reply

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Trump Fan9923 to her Publication

im not disagreeing with you, patriot, im aware, we are saying the same thing. all im saying is the great awakening needs to be everybody, not just america.

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I agree but General Flynn said somerhing like .. if America falls the World falls. The world IS depending on America. my fellow patriot i know we will stand in the gap and wait for the truth to be revealed. We will not be divided we will stqy together in love and truth.

(1) Show this thread