Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

USA Patriot🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know God🙏 Ascension 5D 💫 #SaveTheChildren 💙

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Me nor mine will never take up arms against our brothers & sisters in the service. However...that being said..."NOBODY will EVER take our firearms away from us!"
I truly do not believe that it will get to that point though. I believe in "The Plan", I trust our Military, I trust God, and I trust myself.
Don't let others get you too riled up & do not make rash decisions out of anger. If the tipping point were to come, there are MANY Patriots that will do what they must to protect their families.

i dont really agree with this. We are trying to make rational arguments and wake people up so we dont have to go to war with our countrymen..... Were winning that war, no doubt

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

WORD!☝️

Now THAT Is The Best Statement Pronounced So Far! And So True!

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

While i dont disagree in principle, i think if this guy had any idea about how oppressed we actually are as americans, everybody sick, working three jobs, autistic kids, alzheimers parents, many of us with no light at the end of the tunnel, he'd get off his high horse and come try to help save US. But as usual, americans have to dig everybody else out of their mess, and everybody else feels entitled to our blood and treasure. sigh. roll up your sleeves patriots, here we go again.

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

we are sick , working three jobs with loved ones that have alzhemiers because (they) the evil cabal has poisoned our water, food and vacinated us with poisons. Wake Up! The world depends on a Great Awakening!

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Why do you think americans are more oppressed than the british?

(2) Show this thread

Love this!! Too many sit back with their eyes closed. Im getting tired of trying to wake these people up. Still today I got told I got told I need to open my eyes, and face REALITY!!! SERIOUSLY?? After watching that bogus trial, I'M the one that needs to wake up?? Ugh!!! Its unreal to me.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The world needs POTUS and we all stand with him. Be patient. You are not forgotten!

Ain't this the truth!

I'm Game!