TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

OMG! I'M SHOOK...STARTED WATCHING A BRIEF DOCUMENTARY ON THE ILLUMINATI & THE NEW WORLD ORDER... OMG. THIS LINK IS TO A SHOW DONE IN 💥1993💥 THEY TALK ABOUT A PLAN FOR 2000...9/11. THE BUSH FAMILY NWO AGENDA.#NWO #pedo #darktolight

THEY GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT THE "GLOBALIST PLAN TO DEPOPULATE THE PLANET BY AT LEAST 25%" DECADES AGO! & FOR EVERY HUMAN TO HAVE A MICROCHIP ON THE BACK OF THEIR HAND FOR TRACKING & PAYMENT...😳SEE GATES QUANTUM DOT TATTOO, AKA LUCIFERASE INK☠️ THIS IS BAD! PLEASE WATCH & SPREAD THE TRUTH ASAP! PRAY!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/roAEYtCXdirz/

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Why does Charlie Ward speak about the "Quantum" system? Is it the same thing?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

TBH, I don't follow Charlie as much anymore as I do Simon or Juan. I know of a few places where you can find intel & sources with media/culture collaborations involving que & military...
Quantum is a game changer cuz this tool comes out just in time for the#NWO Illuminati Elites to reign in the population. Chip us, track us, eliminate a substantial percentage of us & roll out AI & the#Robots. We will also be genetically modified. There's too much info to share in this post. But I've put it ALL out here. They have the tools, the media & the technology. They need Puppet leaders to let go.👿

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Yes I am familiar with some of what you mention. I saw the Quantum mentioned when referring to Bill Gates. That's why I was a bit😳

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

There are several quantum computer systems but, the pre-eminent one that far surpasses all others, is under white hat control. That is, those loyal to President Trump. Hence, the phrase nothing can stop what is coming. V day is approaching and what follows will literally be Biblical. Our lives and the world will be beautifully transformed.

Only people mentioned by @SFWhite in this post can reply

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

It looks very fancy with crystals and all!!! Is this real or fake?🤔

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

It's real. :)

(1) Show this thread

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

we had to make one in shop class for algebra I class...uh, a single one, not this. And successfully use it.

In response Tony Chin to his Publication

Clearly the quantum needs to twirl in order to function well. (50 cubit machine apparently, are there 50 twirly curly things?)

(1) Show this thread

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Thank you for sending me this photo of the QC! It is very elegant. I've read of its prowess but, have not seen photos of it until now. GOD BLESS YOU!

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

You're very welcome! :) I thought it was elegant, too. When I saw the 1st photo, before I read what it was, I thought it was an opulent birdcage in a palace-like setting. LOL The fact it's a computer still amazes me.

(1) Show this thread