TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

OMG! I'M SHOOK...STARTED WATCHING A BRIEF DOCUMENTARY ON THE ILLUMINATI & THE NEW WORLD ORDER... OMG. THIS LINK IS TO A SHOW DONE IN 💥1993💥 THEY TALK ABOUT A PLAN FOR 2000...9/11. THE BUSH FAMILY NWO AGENDA.#NWO #pedo #darktolight

THEY GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT THE "GLOBALIST PLAN TO DEPOPULATE THE PLANET BY AT LEAST 25%" DECADES AGO! & FOR EVERY HUMAN TO HAVE A MICROCHIP ON THE BACK OF THEIR HAND FOR TRACKING & PAYMENT...😳SEE GATES QUANTUM DOT TATTOO, AKA LUCIFERASE INK☠️ THIS IS BAD! PLEASE WATCH & SPREAD THE TRUTH ASAP! PRAY!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/roAEYtCXdirz/

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Why does Charlie Ward speak about the "Quantum" system? Is it the same thing?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

TBH, I don't follow Charlie as much anymore as I do Simon or Juan. I know of a few places where you can find intel & sources with media/culture collaborations involving que & military...
Quantum is a game changer cuz this tool comes out just in time for the#NWO Illuminati Elites to reign in the population. Chip us, track us, eliminate a substantial percentage of us & roll out AI & the#Robots. We will also be genetically modified. There's too much info to share in this post. But I've put it ALL out here. They have the tools, the media & the technology. They need Puppet leaders to let go.👿

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Yes I am familiar with some of what you mention. I saw the Quantum mentioned when referring to Bill Gates. That's why I was a bit😳

There are several quantum computer systems but, the pre-eminent one that far surpasses all others, is under white hat control. That is, those loyal to President Trump. Hence, the phrase nothing can stop what is coming. V day is approaching and what follows will literally be Biblical. Our lives and the world will be beautifully transformed.

Only people mentioned by @Veritas159 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Quantum Computer

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

we had to make one in shop class for algebra I class...uh, a single one, not this. And successfully use it.

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

It looks very fancy with crystals and all!!! Is this real or fake?🤔

(4) Show this thread

AMEN!!! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

People keep asking "when" I don't have the answers to that.

https://youtu.be/97xsy1S20-4
Storm's passed... 36K troops ordered to Tampa, FL by March 3 where the Doomsday Plane, AF1 & 2, etc. sit. Trump hotels in DC have doubled their rates for that time. 👀💥😁🙏🇺🇸🙏

(1) Show this thread