OMG! I'M SHOOK...STARTED WATCHING A BRIEF DOCUMENTARY ON THE ILLUMINATI & THE NEW WORLD ORDER... OMG. THIS LINK IS TO A SHOW DONE IN 💥1993💥 THEY TALK ABOUT A PLAN FOR 2000...9/11. THE BUSH FAMILY NWO AGENDA.#NWO #pedo #darktolight

THEY GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT THE "GLOBALIST PLAN TO DEPOPULATE THE PLANET BY AT LEAST 25%" DECADES AGO! & FOR EVERY HUMAN TO HAVE A MICROCHIP ON THE BACK OF THEIR HAND FOR TRACKING & PAYMENT...😳SEE GATES QUANTUM DOT TATTOO, AKA LUCIFERASE INK☠️ THIS IS BAD! PLEASE WATCH & SPREAD THE TRUTH ASAP! PRAY!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/roAEYtCXdirz/

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Stomach churning, isn't it? So many people suffered unconscionable horrors. I read today that HW Bush built the extensive tunnels under the WH and some of those freed have been in there since his stint...that"s more than three decades. Clearly, these people have no fear of hell, but they should.

Why does Charlie Ward speak about the "Quantum" system? Is it the same thing?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

TBH, I don't follow Charlie as much anymore as I do Simon or Juan. I know of a few places where you can find intel & sources with media/culture collaborations involving que & military...
Quantum is a game changer cuz this tool comes out just in time for the#NWO Illuminati Elites to reign in the population. Chip us, track us, eliminate a substantial percentage of us & roll out AI & the#Robots. We will also be genetically modified. There's too much info to share in this post. But I've put it ALL out here. They have the tools, the media & the technology. They need Puppet leaders to let go.👿

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

Good find!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Deb Patriot to her Publication

Divine Happenstance. Exchanges and topics all day have been about child trafficking and the elites. Someone mentioned the Rothschilds and the Illuminati, so I went digging. Blows my mind in 1993 they were already planning this ALL out.

What do you think they're planning now for 10 or 20 years down the road...😳 The Bilderberg Group is where they ALL discuss these plans for 2 weeks...👿 A small 1% group should be easy enough to contain. It's coming down to THEM, OR US & OUR FREE NATION THEY WANNA EXPLOIT. ROBOTS INSTEAD OF PEOPLE.

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

its good to know your enemy, but its time to look to the future. look into last flag standing

Right away! Thank you!#GODSPEED

(1) Show this thread