Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

She may be AI but she bakes a pretty good noodle.

🥄there is no spoon

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I never considered the Oracle AI before you said something. Cool.

Oracle probably drove me as crazy as Neo himself. I had ended up concluding that Oracle was controlled opposition. Probably wrong conclusion.

https://twitter.com/Not_a_game__ https://gab.com/Not_a_game__ https://wego.social/Not_a_game__

Miss you on twitter.

everyone is gone. but we still fight the fight.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Chris 1776 to his Publication

great meme!

In response Chris 1776 to his Publication

They thought they were invincible.

(5) Show this thread

Truth is the closest to what could be happening here, is a literal translation from the TV series called travelers. A Quantum frame computer in the future called the director, is helping humanity and is able to send consciousness back in time. However only into dying people. They have exact timestamps when a person dies due to future past connections. Then moment of death the director sends a traveler into the person and has from that moment on to continue protocols to live the person's life. While also working on The Plan. Many Q kinda hints in this show.

The Best Is Yet To Come🇺🇸❤ WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸 PEACE AND LOVE❤✌ Trumpsara😍🇺🇸

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Loved That Show

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

You mean to take over their body. Like a parasite?

(3) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

There would, logically, be 2 kinds of AI: that which seeks to enslave us, and that which seeks to free us. for them to both exist simultaneously would make sense. there has long been whistleblowers concerning a hostile AI species. Some of those same whistleblowers discuss the existence of a friendly ai.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

DO you remember the huge explosions under the port city Tianjin in August 2015 in China? Supposedly, our AI viewed their supercomputer which was faster as a threat and did a 1st strike on it to take it out.
SkyNet is real. https://www.cio.com/article/2971374/tianjin-explosion-shuts-down-chinese-supercomputer.html

(1) Show this thread

Yes and agent Smith was anonamly that threatened Humans and machines

How many decades does it take to build an evil system that enslaves humanity?

How many decades does it take to neutralize this evil system and install a new system that liberates humanity?

We are somewhere between neutralizing and installing a new system.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

A kind of Q computer ...?

🧐 What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT ACTORS?
Q

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Speaking of the Matrix, this fascinating video discloses the true author of that screenplay, Tom Althouse, how it was stolen by Hollywood bigwigs Joel Silver & Michael Eisner to launch the freakish Wachowski bros' careers and how they tried to destroy Althouse, murdering his two sons in the process.....also fascinating info from Jessie Czebotar who was born into the satanic 'Mother of Darkness' cult and what life was like within that Illuminati group. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf07wRhaEpo&fbclid=IwAR1zSvWFZYOdgCWjRzZpfQDRwCkbfw2a-CctW6WVJUAu46mC_glgjvsOoRQ

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

tbh, I feel nauseous when I think about it.

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

The Oracle is infiltration of the system. surely you can appreciate that? 😉

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Q : We are winning bigly.
⚡️⚡️😎⚡️⚡️

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

think Scott Adams. Trumps friend. wrote and predicted trumps 2016 win etc. his book , win bigly. 😎😉

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Have you seen this yet

https://youtu.be/npvnnsyHVrA

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

just watched a video of Jaco and the original writer of the movie just last night, what a coincidence.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In reality she is not. She is the reaon you have a Choice.

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

I cannot wait to see what happens when America Pissed Level reaches 10.

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

No. Are you kidding me? Where the fuck do you come up with this bullshit?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

looking at@vincentkennedy photos that hole you refer to is actually a shadow that was casted from the microphone coming from his hemets headset.

(16) Show this thread

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Plot twist huh

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response GaLa Hard to his Publication

Wow that is similar to the liquid tunnel Nana sees when I close my eyes except mine is the texture of that waffled looking design.

(1) Show this thread

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

Isn't it ironic this video came out today...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf07wRhaEpo

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

The Stolen Work of the Matrix and the Dark Cabal Behind it Revealed by the Originator Tom Althouse.

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

bought ORCL when you twitted a while back at 57.
63 now

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Correction: may have been 59. Can't recall exact.

(1) Show this thread

Sophia

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

Anyone have a link to last nights [Q]uantum Signal Ep. 21 with the Real Writers of The Immortals (stolen + renamed the Matrix), Tom Althouse and Angela Davis? It was phenomenal and explains a lot about the characters and original storyling including omitted underground children in the tunnaels (train station)

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I wish I understood that movie. Sometimes I feel like such a dummy. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂